Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

October 20, 2005

Let Him Be "The Tutor"

I happened to come across your blog page and I have a question for you. I am 18 and have had sex numerous times but I have never given a guy head. It's not that I don't want to I just haven't yet and now I shy away from it because I feel like I'll be bad and guys will expect more. I would really like to please my boyfriend and surprise him and give me a blow job but I'm kinda scared because I don't know what to do exactly. I was wondering if you could give me some personal tips or advice.

I think I would approach this a slightly different way. Surprises are nice and all, but giving head isn't a paint-by-numbers activity. I don't really have a technique, per se, other than having been trained into a relaxed gag-reflex which makes deep-throating easier. Mainly, I try to make adaptability the theme when it comes to giving head, to either gender. Everyone likes it a little different.

If I were you, I would wait until I was making out with him sometime, pick a good moment and say something like "I want to try something ... I've never felt comfortable enough with a guy to suck his cock before, but I do with you. I don't want to disappoint you though. Will you let me suck yours, and tell me what you like and want me to do while I do it?"

That specific language may be a little too much for you, but I think you get what I mean. A lot of guys like the idea of boldly going where no other guy has been before. I think this explains the stereotypical heterosexual male's fascination with lesbians. So let him know he's the first, be enthusiastic when you're blowing him, and let him guide you*

I really don't think you'll go wrong with that approach.

A few mostly universal things:
-Watch your teeth (some guys like teeth. In my experience, the majority do not)
-Ball licking/sucking is usually appreciated
-If you can't deep-throat and his cock is too long for you to take all the way in comfortably, use a hand, or both, on the base of his cock to supplement what your mouth cannot do
-making eye contact with him when his cock is in your mouth is really hot







*guide you verbally. A lot of guys like to hold your head and fuck your mouth. Some women like that, but many do not. I would reserve that level of cocksucking until I was a little more comfortable with the activity itself if I were you.

2 Comments:

At 10/21/2005 11:27 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Hey Serrephim, great job as always... I just wanted to say to the letter writer to be able to let him guide you and to also have fun with it. AND don't let the whole, never done this before thing scare you off... I had held off on the BJs for a long time, but from the moment I started I was complimented on them. Have fun!

 
At 11/07/2005 12:13 PM, Blogger Alice said...

i'm a little late to comment on this one, but to the letter writer - i was the same way, i was 19 before i ever gave head. just worked out that way. so when i finally did get around to giving head, i told the guy i hadn't before, and asked him for a "how to" and how he liked it. that was so succesful (BOY will they go into detail if you ask!!) that i lied and told the next 3 guys i was with that i'd never given head before, either, just so i could hear exactly how they liked getting it ;-) so.. not exactly advocating lying, perhaps, but guys are more than willing to give ample instruction if it means they get a deliciously good blow job :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home