Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

October 04, 2005

All The Cool Kids Are Doing It

As the The Assturbatrix™ it seems incumbent opon me to post a picture of my ass on my blog, given my hot ex has done it and she isn't reviewing anal sex toys.

In some weird way, I feel I must keep the chain going.



I'd apologize for the bruises for those of you who are squicked by such things, but the person who gave them to me might be offended. And I happen to think they're pretty.






8 Comments:

At 10/05/2005 6:11 AM, Blogger Christine said...

So what up with all of you guys having the best asses EVER! *sigh*

At least you're in good company!

 
At 10/05/2005 9:41 AM, Blogger Serrephim said...

So what up with all of you guys having the best asses EVER!

You should see the collective cleavage, too ;)

 
At 10/05/2005 9:44 AM, Blogger Christine said...

meh, the boobs I got, I just lack the booty. ;)

Hence the obsession with asses. and my boyfriend's amusement with me picking out all the really great ones on the street.

 
At 10/05/2005 10:19 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I think I should see the collective cleavage too!

 
At 10/05/2005 2:49 PM, Blogger doris day said...

Yeah baby
When it comes to females
Cosmo and got nothin to do with my selection
36-24-36
Only if she's 5'3"

 
At 10/10/2005 11:26 PM, Blogger MeJane said...

Aww, look at those nasty bruises on your ass. Who would do such a thing to a cute little nugget like you?

 
At 10/11/2005 2:28 AM, Blogger Serrephim said...

Who would do such a thing to a cute little nugget like you?

A sick, twisted pervert ...





who loved me very much...





And loved every minute of it.*













*so did I.

 
At 10/13/2005 7:25 PM, Blogger SMP said...

*drools*

Yummy ass! Yummy bruises!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home