Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

August 10, 2005

She Wears a Two-Way

In the Bowling for Soup song "Girl All the Bad Guys Want" there is a song line "she wears a two-way but I'm not really sure what that means", well my daughter asked me what that means and I have no more idea than the singer. I like to be able to explain things to my teenagers when they ask. What if I am wearing one and don't even know it???? Can tell me what the writer of the song is referring to?

Thanks, and by the way, as a much older woman you have loads to look forward to!!!

sirreene


Sirreene:

I am not familiar with the song you are talking about, but to my knowledge, Two-Way could be referring to one of two things ... and no, it's not a sex act!

It could mean that she's wearing a pair of underwear that appear to be giving her both a wedgie and camel-toe at once.

On the other hand, it could mean she has a Two-Way Pager that allows her to send and receive text messages without having to use a phone to call the person back, or one of those Mobile phones that act as a walkie-talkie as well as a cell phone.

Or it could be something else entirely, that I don't know about -- but one of those is probably what the song means by "Two-Way". Most likely, given the context of the song, it's talking about the Pager/Walkie-Talkie.

But, just in case .... make sure you keep your thongs in place!

7 Comments:

At 8/12/2005 10:23 AM, Blogger Serrephim said...

LOL!

I hope it's not band camp, because I'm not sure those kids need anymore ideas ...

 
At 8/12/2005 2:26 PM, Blogger Serrephim said...

Don't listen to everything your friends tell you, sweetie! They're not always right.

If you google the lyric from the song she mentioned, you will find the same answers I've posted here.

What your friend is talking about is called a "double-ended dong/dildo" .... that's not the same thing at all ;)

 
At 8/20/2005 9:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Judging from the context of the song lyric, we can safely assume they're talking about a pager.

 
At 8/30/2005 8:17 AM, Blogger C$ said...

I know for a FACT, that the song refers to a two-way pager. I know this because I asked the band myself a year ago when I saw them live. My friends and I wondered the same exact question and it was my mission to find out. I asked the drummer and his response was "We're not *that* cool, of course it is a two-way pager."

 
At 8/30/2005 9:26 AM, Blogger Serrephim said...

Well, Slop ... there you go, tell your friends!

Thanks for the info, Chelsey!

 
At 9/03/2005 4:29 PM, Blogger sandra said...

yeah.... a two-way is definately a dildo thing... go here to find out more

also... the bowling for soup lyrics are right here and i'm pretty sure they weren't referring to a pager, but said so sarcastically. if you read the lyrics you'll note various other refences to sex, drugs and rock'n'roll.

so mom, i'd stick with the two-way pager story for now, and maybe re-educate your kid in 10 years or so.

 
At 9/07/2005 12:18 AM, Blogger Serrephim said...

Sandra-

Sometimes it's wise to consider our sources. You've got the word of a girl who's had a fair amount of girl-girl, not to mention boy-girl, boy-girl-girl, and random group sex, or the word of a virgin (sorry slop), his "friend" (have you seen what some of them have to say?) and a website where people (who could all be 25 year old male virgins, again, sorry Slop) vote on the accuracy of a "slang" term.

Um.

Anyway, I think I'm going to stick with the band guy's word on this one, over my own. Contextually, two-way pager makes way more sense than double-headed dong. The kind of "tough guy" this song is talking about doesn't want a chick to strap-one on and fuck him in the ass: he's not that enlightened.

Besides, double-headed cocks are way cooler than a two-way pager - why wouldn't the band cop to it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home