Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

August 25, 2005

Good Vibrations ... Sweet Sensations

Hi,

Here's a question for your sexual healing blog...

Why is the Hitachi Magic Wand/Acuvibe so great? How is it better than other vibes? And most importantly, how exactly do you USE it to get off?

I myself do not own and have never used these types of toys. I do own a few others, including penis-shaped vibes and also a micro-mini vibe that is really cute, pocket-sized, and surprisingly powerful for something that runs on watch batteries!

Anyway, I've heard all the hype about the magic wand before...so what's the deal? Do you actually insert that into the vagina, or do you use it externally? Please enlighten me, or perhaps even inspire me to get one!

Thanks,

nicole



Oh, honey ... where do I start?

First, the Wand and Acuvibe are slightly different. The Wand must be plugged in at all times in order to function. The Acuvibe must be plugged in to charge, but is capable of functioning without being plugged in. Just make sure to keep it charged as there is nothing worse than being ohsoclose to cumming and then you feel its power start to fade and suddenly it stops vibrating altogether. The Wand is slightly more intense: to me, the Wand's "low" feels like the Acuvibe's high. I personally prefer the Acuvibe's portability, and do not need the extra strength of the Wand.

Now, the mechanics: No, the Wand or Acuvibe themselves are not meant to be insertibles. They're for stimulation of the labia and clit. The head of the Acuvibe is perfectly shaped for this. The Wand is more a complete cylinder, but the Acuvibe has a nice little indentation that fits the female form quite well. You hold them against your clit, the amount of pressure depends on what you can take, and soon after, you give yourself a mind-blowing orgasm. Some women find the intensity a little much at first. If you find yourself to be one of those, start by using the vibe on the outside of your pants or panties, or wrap it in a towel.

Now ... here's where things get tricky. They make attachments for the Wand/Acuvibe.. And the attachments are insertible. They are marketed as Wand attachments, but they truly fit both (I've done a side-by-side experiment).



The Curved shaped attachments are for G-spot stimulation. The pink transparent and solid blue attachments are hollow on the inside of the "arm" or insertible portion. They vibrate quite nicely when the Acuvibe or Wand are turned on. I've found them to have Far more intense vibrations than any battery operated vibe I've tried. The pretty tie-dye blue curved attachment is my personal favorite. It is made of solid silicone, and seems to hug the female anatomy better than the other two. It comes complete with a little nub that rests right against your clit when the dong part is all the way inside you. Together with the internal vibrations, the effect is mind-blowing.

I have not yet tried the straight attachment, so I can't comment from personal experience, but a good friend of mine tells me she prefers it to the others because curved shaped g-spot stimulators tend to give her trouble. If you've experienced any discomfort in the past with g-spot stimulators, I would avoid the curved Wand/Acuvibe attachments ... you want to get off, not injur yourself!

Now I'm going to confuse things even MORE for you. If you're aroused enough, and have been fisted, it IS possible to insert just the head portion of the Wand or Acuvibe into your pussy. I've had this done to me on two occasions, and have to say, it is one of the most intense things I've ever experienced. Being that full, with the power of the Acuvibe or Wand not diffused through an attachment, brings 4 words to mind "Oh my fucking god".

I've never heard anyone complain about the Wand or Acuvibe ... in fact, from those to whom I've recommended them, I've heard nothing put praise and rave reviews.

I cannot speak highly enough of these toys. Let me put it to you this way: I've always been capable of female ejaculation. My former girlfriend was making me squirt pretty much weekly for a number of months, usually through a combination of intense hand or toy g-spot stimulation, with the Acuvibe on my clit. But in the last couple of months, with the Acuvibe alone, and no internal g-spot stimulation, I've managed to make myself squirt almost every time I've used it.

2 Comments:

At 8/26/2005 8:48 PM, Blogger riseyp said...

if only your blog had existed a couple years ago! i was wondering the very same thing then, long before i knew the pleasures of the wand.

mmmm... the wand....

36 years wasted! i say, having only gotten my wand a few months ago ;-)

 
At 9/08/2005 7:54 PM, Blogger Miss B. said...

Thank you for this info! I had always wondered myself. Time to go shopping!!

Here is another question for you... I have heard of this thing called a Sybian. Do you know about this and have you tried it?

Thanks, as always.

Miss B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home