Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

September 09, 2005

Sybian: The Energizer Bunny of Toys.


Here is another question for you... I have heard of this thing called a Sybian. Do you know about this and have you tried it?

Thanks, as always.

Miss B.


Simply put, Miss B, a Sybian is a fucking machine. Once turned on, it fucks and fucks and never gets soft. They're not cheap!

I myself have not used a Sybian, nor have I personally seen one used. I have seen video, however. I have also seen a non-motorized version, The Rider Fuck Machine used at a party.

The Rider looked pretty fun, but I'd rather just get myself a suction dong like stick it to a wall or a chair, and have at it! It costs less($29 vs. $799.99), is more easily portable, and can be tucked away in a drawer.

I invite my readers to weigh in, if they have tried a Sybian or other fucking machine. Like it? Hate it? Indifferent to it?

6 Comments:

At 9/09/2005 8:52 PM, Blogger riseyp said...

I dream of trying a Sybian someday!!!

While the suction dong sounds like it has its advantages, it's like comparing apples to... um... 100000000-watt electric oranges!!

mmmm, sybian...

 
At 9/11/2005 10:59 AM, Blogger Serrephim said...

Risey:

I'm in no way saying a Sybian is like a suction cock! But for me, price is included in the functionality of a toy, and since I can have hours of fun with a $30 cock that sticks where I want it to, I just don't see the need for a $1,000 bulky machine that, frankly, squicks me ;).

Also, the Rider Fuck Machine isn't mechanized, but rather functions off the movement of its user. That being the case, there really isn't a whole lot of difference between the Rider and a suction cock -- both are what the user makes of them.

-Serre

 
At 9/11/2005 10:59 AM, Blogger Serrephim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/14/2005 7:07 PM, Blogger riseyp said...

oh, i am dumb, i didn't notice you were comparing the suction dong to the Rider ;-)

 
At 9/17/2005 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't ask this question!!

 
At 9/17/2005 1:01 PM, Blogger MeJane said...

I'm with Risey-- I'd love to try the Sybian. I like the suction dong, too, but theres something about a machine that fucks back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home