Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

August 02, 2005

Did I mention I'm Bi?

I think I did, but in case you missed it -- yep, I like boys and girls.

I mention this because, while the tips may be targeted at the pleasure of one gender, often out of necessity, I want my tips and advice to be for a gender non-specific "you", taking into account all orientations. For example, when talking about a blow job, I obviously don't mean giving head to a woman, but the blower could be any gender at all.

1 Comments:

At 8/02/2005 4:27 PM, Blogger Nervous said...

I think you've done well with being open to all kinds of topics. You don't seem like a kind of person that would be judgemental.
Just sayin... I think you're doing a good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home