Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

July 27, 2005

Quick Sex Tip of the Day - "he's uncut, what do I do??"

So, you grew up in the U.S., you've only been with men who are circumsized, and your new man/lover/fuck buddy/NSA hook-up is not. What do you do? Is there some special technique? Is he more sensitive? Are you going to hurt him?

The truth is, you tend to only notice the difference when it's soft, because when fully erect, there isn't much difference between a circumsized and uncircumsized cock, aesthetically or in terms of touch. There is slightly more give to the skin on the shaft of the penis when it's hard, if the guy is uncircumsized, but that's about all the difference you are going to notice.

If all else fails, ask him. Ask him to show you how he likes his cock stroked. Tell him you'd like him to give you pointers while you're blowing him. These are good things to do with any new lover, but particularly if you are new to an uncut cock. Trust me, he'll find your interest hot. Think of it this way: what's not to like about a lover that wants to know exactly how you like it?*

In terms of sensitivity -- medical science is still divided on the question of whether uncircumsized men are more sensitive than men who have been circumsized. Some studies conclude there is diminished sensitivity for circumsized men, some indicate no difference

Are you going to hurt him? I'm fairly certain he'll let you know if you do. Depending on what you're into ... maybe hurting him wouldn't be such a bad thing?





*being able to adapt to your partner's preferences is, in my opinion, one of the big secrets of being a good lover

3 Comments:

At 7/29/2005 8:20 AM, Blogger Nervous said...

I'm glad you mentioned this for ladies out there who might be a bit reluctant to enjoy the uncut cock! Oh, and I'm glad you haven't disappeared cause I do enjoy your tips! :p
My lover wrote a bit about this on http://getsmoothed.blogspot.com/ under the "uncut version" post. :)

 
At 7/29/2005 9:42 AM, Blogger Serrephim said...

It's for the boys who've never come across one, too!

Oh, and I'm glad you haven't disappeared cause I do enjoy your tips

awwwww, that made my morning, thank you for that!

Now if I could just get people to send me questions ....

;)

 
At 7/29/2005 8:32 PM, Blogger Miss B. said...

Having spent many years living in Europe, I have become more used to the uncut version rather than the cut. Personal experience tells me that uncut men tend to be MUCH more sensitive. And there are good ways to use the foreskin in a handjob that can give him lots of pleasure. But you are spot on about asking a guy to show you what he likes... he won't mind at all offering a little instruction. As with most things in this realm, enthusiasm goes a long way.

Here's a question for you: what do you think about the subject matter of this person's blog entry? http://amourosity.blogspot.com/2005/07/blood-sex-magic.html

Love your blog!

Miss B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home