Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

July 07, 2005

Quick Sex Tip of the Day: Plushies vs. Furries

Furries are people who like to dress up as animals, in animal suits, or take on the persona of an animal as part of their sex play. There is some debate here, as some Furries who prefer the anthropomorphic aspects of the play do not like being lumped in with people who are inside Mickey & Minnie, having sex with the costumes on. I think they all belong in the same group. It's always strange to me when a subset group tries to exclude a set of their own group who are slightly different than they are.

Plushies, on the other hand, incorporate the use of stuffed animals and plush toys into their sex play.

Basically, it's like this: Furries want to be animals. Plushies want to play with plush representations of animals.

2 Comments:

At 7/08/2005 5:45 PM, Blogger princess slea said...

I always think of the episode of ER when the bag lady gives Carrie the hand puppet Mr. Whiskers and then can't find it. Conveniently, a "furry" comes into the er for some malady and she finds him masturbating with Mr. Whiskers.
So, was this guy a furry AND a plushy?

PS. is it sad that that episode was the first time i had ever even heard of furries? I guess I'm too sheltered.

 
At 7/08/2005 7:14 PM, Blogger Serrephim said...

LOL

I don't know if I've seen that episode, but yes, that guy is definitely both!

And no, you're not too sheltered.

Now, if you'd said you had never heard of a vibrator before, I might have to wonder ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home