Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

July 01, 2005

Quick Sex Tip - Homemade Butt-Plugs

If for instance, you feel the need for figging, or need a butt-plug like item and don't have one handy, make sure the ginger (figging) or whatever you make has a large enough flange that the plug cannot slip up into the anus.

If you still end up with a make-shift plug all the way in you, and it doesn't want to come out, lube up two fingers really well and try to fish it out of yourself, or have someone do it for you. Go slow and be gentle. If it hurts and/or you notice blood and it still won't come out, GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. It will be embarassing, yes, but know that ER doctors fish items from people's rectums with great regularity. You may end up a "this person came in with _________ stuck in their ass" statistic. But you won't do yourself any permanent (physical) damage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home