Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

June 15, 2005

Quick Sex Tip of the Day - the myth of the alphabet

Take it from a woman who has given head to other women (men, too, but we're talking cunnilingus at the moment), tracing the alphabet on your partner's clit ISN'T going to get her off.

First, trying to hit every letter is going to ruin your concentration. What you should be paying attention to is her reactions, not the building blocks of language. And secondly, the key for most women is repetitive stimulation, and that doesn't happen when you're going "A B C D ..." with your tongue.

2 Comments:

At 6/17/2005 1:01 PM, Blogger MeJane said...

I've never heard of this alphabet thing before, but it does explain a lot of the bad head I've gotten

Consistent motion fellas! That's what it's all about.

 
At 7/05/2005 1:00 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

I've heard of this - and had an experience with someone who attempted to use this method.
as noted above, it didnt work. and he was annoyed that it didnt work.
I believe he said that he got this idea from Sam Kennison. I'm not sure I would use a stand up comic who screams as a sexual advisor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home