Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

February 07, 2007

Got Him Pegged

Hi,

Apologies if you've posted about this before -- I looked through the archives, but I may have missed it.

My boyfriend would like me to penetrate him with a dildo in a strap on harness thing. I've used my fingers and a dildo before, but don't know much about purchasing a strap-on. Are there any websites you can recommend with product reviews or ratings, as well as information on how you know if it fits you?

Thanks!


If you haven't watched them yet, I urge you to pick up a copy of Bend Over Boyfriend and Bend Over Boyfriend 2 and watch them with yours. They'll give you the how-to tips.

As far as equipment goes, keep reading.

Strap-ons can be hit or miss. They're a little awkward for women to get used to - and trust me, the thrusting is going to confound you a little bit at first. Girl hips weren't made to jack-hammer the same way a guy's are. It's going to require you taking an exploratory, this-may-make-us-giggle-as-we-work-it-out approach to fucking him. I've fucked guys in the ass with a strap-on, fucked girls in the pussy with one, too - and I have to say, most of the time, I prefer the hand-helds! The biggest problem, for me, with a strap-on is not being able to feel what you're doing because the cock isn't attached to you. You can still sense resistance, or lack of, while holding a toy cock in your hand: that sense goes away when it's strapped to your pelvis.

Some people recommend the Feeldoe or other toys like the Nexus, both of which have ends that get inserted into your pussy - thus giving you the ability to feel, with your body, what is going on with him. Not as well as with your hand, but MUCH better than with a traditional strap-on dong. The Nexus definitely needs to be use in concert with a harness, unless you have the strongest Kegels in the world. Many people find that the Feeldoe is capable of being used sans harness, but I didn't have success with that. Used with a harness, and the Stout Feeldoe model (the thickest of them), I had one of the longest orgasms of my life while pegging a cute male friend of mine.

I've tried different types of harnesses: leather, nylon, latex ... some with d-rings, some that buckle, some that tighten & loosen like a backpack strap, and so far, in terms of utility and ease of use, I've liked the nylon one the best. They also have the advantage of not being as expensive as other models, which to me is important when trying a new toy. The first harness bought by and ex girlfriend of mine was leather, and expensive, and ultimately we didn't like how cumbersome it was to get on and off, and to adjust. I suspect over time, with use, the leather will relax - but some people don't want the wait and see with sex toys. They want gratification, now!

So, my suggestion would be, at first, to go with a nylon model like this until you know for sure you both even like the whole pegging experience ... and invest in leather or something more expensive down the road.

Good places to look for strap-ons (and sex toys in general), some of which feature staff and user reviews:

Good Vibrations
Babeland
JT Stockroom
Adam & Eve


3 Comments:

At 2/13/2007 8:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Serraphim, great response as always. Any chance I could beg my way to getting pegged by you?

I just wanted to throw into the mix an observation from the receiving end, which is that the semi-flexible silicone dildos (like most of the ones they sell at Good Vibrations) definitely feel better in ones ass, especially for any vigorous fucking. Some of the harder materials can be a bit punishing.

 
At 3/13/2007 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I ask a question about the Nexus and Feeldoe? My partner has had the same experience as you have had wearing a "traditional" strapon dildo/harness -- you get much better contact and feel holding it in your hand while using it. I really like the idea of a no-hands, no holds barred kind of experience, though, and was considering either of the two you mentioned as options. My question is about the "geometry." In some reviews I have read, users say the the angle (particularly with the Nexus) isn't quite right. How did you feel about the Nexus or Feeldoe in terms of the anlge of attack (so to speak!)

 
At 6/07/2008 6:26 PM, Blogger MrGreek said...

Serraphim ... would you be so kind to recommend a harness for the Feeldoe?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home