Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

June 11, 2006

Minute Men

I just went out with an older man who hasn't had sex with anyone other than his ex-wife in 10 years. And he warned me that he was going to be quick. (A two-pump dump chump...if you will.) Now, we fucked, he came after I rode him for around 4 seconds. No problem! Just get hard and do it again. He got hard, tried again, with no real stamina. AGAIN. Most recently, I thought a nice, slow blow job would work. Two seconds with my mouth, and done. Don't guys have the option of jacking off to slow their response? Can't he manage this? If I am being a bitch, please let me know. Thanks.

You're not being a bitch, but neither of you is being very creative. There is SO much more to sex than cock in pussy, and he needs to learn how to satisfy *you* before he gets his cock anywhere near your pussy. And you need to understand that there are ways for him to do this. With his hands. Or his mouth. Or toys. Or vegetables. Or any or all of the above.

What you should not do is pressure him or make him feel inadequate - that will only make it more difficult for him to get and stay hard.

I don't think jacking off will stave off his orgasm. Stimulation is stimulation no matter what form it takes. He may want to try thinking about sports or something else that is distracting but not likely to make him go soft (like his mother).

Hopefully after he has more experience with you he'll be able to hold off, but you, and likely he, need to stop thinking that it's his hard dick that needs to do all the work. If he can't get hard after cumming so quickly, and has no stamina if he manages to get hard, you're going to need to employ other methods of his bringing you pleasure.

4 Comments:

At 6/14/2006 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Serrephim, I love you, but I'll disagree on this point a little bit. It might very well help him to masturbate an hour or two before they plan to engage in sexual play. The other things you menntion are all very good ideas too, but I think that this could help too.

 
At 6/14/2006 10:41 AM, Blogger Her Scarlet Letters said...

Thanks, to the both of you, for your advice! YEAH! I feel so honored!

Scarlet

 
At 7/17/2006 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I tried sending you an e-mail through outlook express but it wouldn't send for some reason.

I just had a couple questions I was hoping you would be able to give me a couple pointers on.
I've been a call girl for two weeks. I was wondering if you could give me any tips on giving blow jobs with a condom obviously. What kind of condoms' taste the best, lubes etc...
Thanks a bunch.

 
At 12/28/2006 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are several ways to prolong ejaculation. See The Sensuous Man by M. In a nutshell, he can pull out b4 cumming, and eventually he will be trained, or pull out and carefully squeeze the glans or tip of the penis... I like the first method better! even if he cums,he should be able to several times...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home