Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

February 22, 2006

The Kitty's In the Bag!

Well, now that the cat is out of the bag, I can tell you the reason I've been lax about posting this month is I've been helping plan a wedding*, and with that, school, and the longest job interview process imaginable, I've been seriously fucking busy!

I'll resume answering questions after this weekend.

Stay Tuned!




*congratulations MeJane & "Clyde" -- LOVE YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home