Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

November 20, 2005

Double Her Pleasure

Speaking of two cocks... what can you tell us about DP?

That's a rather, um, open-ended* question, isn't it?

What do I know?

Let's start with the basics. Kids, if you've never heard of DP, aka Double Penetration ... this is when a woman is being simultaneously fucked in her pussy and her ass. The majority of people who know about DP think of it as two men fucking a woman in said configuration.

I've been DPed. Well, not by two men. I've had a cock in my ass with a toy in my pussy, and vice versa. I've had a toy in each hole. I've had a cock in my ass, and the very small fist of a woman in my pussy. I've had a guy fuck my ass while finger fucking me. I've had both my ass and pussy filled with ice cubes. But no 2 guys fucking me at once, although it's a fantasy.

Being that full is fun, and incredibly intense. Lots of lube is required. As much as for anal alone ... but much, much more. The woman needs to be extremely relaxed. You should realize that because the wall separating the vaginal and anal canals is so thin, if you are DPing a woman with another man, you will very likely be able to feel his cock as he thrusts in and out. Be very attentive to the woman, and be as gentle (or not) as she wants you to be.

If you're in a relationship, and interested in DP, I would suggest the cock and toy scenario before bringing another man or woman in to join you, unless that is something you already know you are comfortable with. Using a vibrating bullet or other vibrating toy as the 2nd insertable will be particularly fun for him.

I hope that answers your question. If you want something more specific ... let me know.




*Pun fully intended

1 Comments:

At 5/19/2006 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

S.,

Thanks for the beautiful explanation . . . DP is a big turn-on for me, too, and a long-time fantasy. Not something I've actually done with a partner (or two) yet . . . just on my own, in the variations (with toys) that you described. It's so intense, and the orgasms are incredible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home