Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

January 25, 2006

I need questions!!

A concerned fan wanted to know:

So...I was just wondering...how come you haven't posted anything for awhile?

It's not that I'm lacking advice to give! I'm simply lacking questions to respond to.

Help me help you!

1 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so I'm asking. So I have this strap on. See http://www.goodvibes.com/ItemList--search-strap-ons--srcin-1.html and look for the one called Johnny. The Silicon balls rub against my inner thighs and create these very painful boil type things. (I know, sorry, not sexy). Also, the leather harness would create small boils where the corners would rub in my groin area. I didn't know what was causing these painful blemishes and I always was careful to "sanitize" before and after. Then someone told me it was probably the material and the friction against my skin that may be extra sensitive. Well, shortly after, my "regular" mate, dumped me and I've been celibate for a few months and it all cleared up. Well, I don't want to stop using strap on's and my partners like the realisic looking/feeling ones. What do you suggest?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home