Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

April 19, 2007

Once is (not) Enough

Q:
ok my question is that while me and my boyfriend are having sex and he cums that's it. He has tried to keep going, and I try to make him hard again, but it doesn't work. It just goes limp, and stays that way and we're done for at least an hour. We do the whole for-play an everything and the sex is awesome while it lasts, but I want to be able to go for hours, having him cum and keep going. Is this possible, is there something I can do to keep him hard after he cums?


A:
This is just how guys work, sweetie. Once they have an orgasm and ejaculate, some will be able to get hard again immediately, some will need an hour, some several, and some are done for the day. Women are the same - some need refractory time, others, like me, do not.

Unfortunately, there is not a lot you can do to make a guy hard again fast after he has ejaculated if he doesn't already have the ability. If you want hours of fucking, your best bet is to teach him to use toys on you - he can fuck you hard and long with dildos, his hands, certain vegetables, and you never have to worry about him cumming and getting limp.

Your second best options are to prolong the time between erection and ejaculation for him by employing such things as cock rings and exploration of Tantric sex practices. Cock rings come in all different types: some are rubber rings, some are metal, some are leather with snap closures, etc. Tantric sex can also lead to mind-blowing, extended orgasms for you, too, and there are methods that allow a man to have an orgasm without ejaculating and the resultant loss of erection.

My vote would be that you try all of the above because doing so has the potential to result in unintended yet beneficial side-effects: sharing the fun of exploration together should increase your communication, trust and intimacy, and all of those are pluses in both the sex and relationship columns. Have fun, and enjoy!