Sexual Healing: Good Advice From A Bad Girl

This is not your mother's sex advice column. I'll tell you upfront that I’m kinky and my answers to your questions won’t be your standard, vanilla responses. So who am I? Just a kinky girl with an appetite for sex, a good deal of experience, and the desire to help others enjoy sex the way I do. Email me your sex and relationship questions. I can't respond to all of them, but I will post the question along with my response. Feel free to comment or add your own experience.

June 09, 2005

Quick Sex Tip of the Day - vibrators

If you are having trouble getting your woman off, she doesn't come when you fuck her and oral isn't working either, there is nothing wrong with her, or you most likely. Just try a vibrator. You don't have to go for one of our premium friends The Hitachi Magic Wand
or its rechargeable cousin The Acuvibe

right away.

But why settle for less than the best?

Trust me, she'll thank you for it.

3 Comments:

At 6/10/2005 8:29 AM, Blogger riseyp said...

I'm in full agreement. If you can believe it, I *just* got my Magic Wand a couple months ago (mostly to see what the hype is all about) and I'm telling you, now I don't leave home without it!!

P.S. Any (straight) single guy who is caring enough to stock his bedroom drawer with one of these will mightily impress any woman he happens to bring home.

 
At 6/10/2005 10:32 AM, Blogger MeJane said...

If guys would only realize... all they have to do is own one and learn how to use it-- or better yet, have her show you how she uses it.

I was given my first Acuvibe by a man who knew this. And women loved him for it.

 
At 6/11/2005 11:42 AM, Blogger Serrephim said...

Let's not forget that some men also enjoy the stimulation of The Wand or the Acuvibe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home